Welcome to BHI
I inspect within the Texas counties of Dallas, Collin, Denton, Henderson, Kaufman, Rockwall and Van Zandt. This includes the cities of Allen, Arlington, Athens, Brownsboro, Caney City, Canton, Cayuga, Cedar Creek Lake Area, Chandler, Coffee City, Corsicana, Crandall, Cuney, Dallas, Edum, Enchanted Oaks, Eustace, Forney, Frankston, Garland, Goodlow, Grand Prairie, Gun Barrel City, Kaufman, Kemp, Kerens, Koon Kreek, Log Cabin, Mabank, Malakoff, Martins Mill, Mesquite, Murchison, Payne Springs, Plano, Poyner, Richardson, Rockwall, Seven Points, Star Harbor, Tool, Trinidad, Tyler and all points in between.
I am licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission, a member of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America. I am also certified under the Texas V.I.P. insurance program and certified to perform HUD/FHA inspections.
What do you really know about the house you are considering?
Is the electrical system safe? Does the roof leak? Do the appliances that come with the house work? Are there gas leaks or appliances that produce carbon monoxide when they are used? Is the HVAC system the correct size for the house and does it work?
These are just some of the answers you will get with the comprehensive report prepared for you by BHI.
- You receive the benefit of fifteen years actual experience in home construction and remodeling, including HVAC, plumbing, sprinklers, wells and electrical systems, as well as roofing and framing.
- Extensive experience installing appliances such as water heaters, dishwashers, stoves and ovens, disposals etc.
- Your inspection includes the HVAC system, the gas supply for natural gas or propane leaks, and gas fired appliances for carbon monoxide production.
- Secure, password protected, typed not hand written, clear, concise and informational inspection reports. Please use this link to view a sample report using Adobe reader (.pdf)
- You will receive photo quality digital pictures of major defects.
- You get strong customer service with special attention to complex areas I need of repair.
- You will be able to schedule your inspection when you call, sometimes for an appointment within 24 hours. Emergency inspections can be scheduled sometimes within 12 hours.
I will provide you with service that is far and away above the minimum standards TREC has established for Texas Home Inspectors. Please check the rest of my web site for more information on buying, selling and maintaining your home.